Some of the benefits you could find from volunteering in a group with us are:
- Learning food growing and general gardening skills.
- Developing a sense of value through performing meaningful work which benefits the local community.
- Getting into a regular working routine.
- Feeling more orientated and connected to your local environment.
- Meeting like-minded people within a supportive group.
- Increasing your confidence.
- Gaining a greater appreciation of nature and its therapeutic possibilities.
- Developing a new skill set to take away with you.
“Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more.”
H. Jackson Brown Jr.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.”
― Barack Obama